shopirish shopirish shopirish

shopirish
shopirish

shopirish
our entire FAMILY TREE through the power of our positive influence.

Home
About Family Tree Gal
Daily Prompts
My Articles

Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Resource Wednesday: Shop Irish

Since my mind is turning to my Irish heritage with St. Patrick’s day coming this month, AND I’m all about giving heritage-based gifts for holidays and special occasions, I thought I’d post a link to SHOP IRISH on this RESOURCE WEDNESDAY.

If you want a real treat, visit SHOP IRISH--the premier store on the web for Irish themed jewelry, apparel, unique gifts and many more items.

Claddagh rings, Celtic crosses, shamrock sweaters, and many more exciting Irish themed items. Using the Gift Finder on SHOPRIRISH (listed under the Site Helpers category), find the perfect gift for any occasion.

SHOP IRISH is the proud recipient of various awards for its customer service and performance. I’ve been amazed with their high quality products and have ordered from them on more than one occasion.
shopirish
shopirish